Aipoly Vision is an object and color recognizer that helps the blind, visually impaired, and color blind understand their surroundings. Simply point your phone at the object of interest and press any of the recognition buttons at the bottom of the screen to turn on the artificial intelligence.
Aipoly Vision will keep running and recognizing objects until you switch to a different mode, or toggle the recognition button.
Aipoly Vision can recognize 1,000 essential items for free, and many more through a subscription.
Source: Aipoly Inc.
|Aipoly Vision 2.0.2|
- Recognize Everything: Recognize a wide variety of objects at a rate of three times a second. Simply switch on the "General" button and it will start identifying what it sees through the camera. Recognising objects does not require an internet connection.
- Recognize Plants and Animals: Identify over 2000 species of plants and animals, including dog breeds and bird species. Available through subscription.
- Read Text: Read text in multiple languages. Once you encounter a sign or document, you can switch to the "read text" button to read it out loud.
- Recognize Currency: Aipoly Vision can identify currency in USD. More currencies coming soon!
- Recognize Food: Over 1000 dishes and food items can be recognised by simply waving your phone in front of them.
- Recognize Colors: Aipoly can tell over 1400 colors apart. The list can also be simplified to a few through the settings if you are unfamiliar with most color names.
- VoiceOver: For those with VoiceOver switched on, simply access the text above the buttons. For those who are sighted and do not require VoiceOver, you can access the Speaking Voice setting to listen to what the app can see.
- Internet free: All recognition modes with the exception of text and packaged products work without an internet connection, so they can be used in any situations and in complete privacy.
- Multiple Language Support: Available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Arabic, depending on your phone's language settings.
- Intelligent Torch: When Aipoly detects darkness through the camera, it will automatically turn on the torch so you don't have to worry about lighting. When the light is switched on, it will turn the torch off.
Aipoly Vision comes with the option to subscribe for a monthly fee to unlock a more varied recognition of plants, animals, and food, and improving the general recognition of objects increasing the number of identifiable items by four times. The subscription also allows the reading of text, and identification of currency.
A 1-week trial of Aipoly Vision's subscription is available. After the trial period has expired, a payment of USD$4.99/month (or local equivalent) will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.
Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. There is also a button in-app that take you to these settings. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.