This model of BigKeys LX has multi-colored keys in standard QWERTY order. For Children or Adults with advanced keyboard needs, who would benefit from the large, brightly-colored keys. The QWERTY key layout is for users accustomed to the standard QWERTY key order.
Source: BigKeys keyboards
- All standard punctuation characters are included.
- Multi-colored keys in standard QWERTY order.
- Press and hold the F key and the numeric keys become F1 - F10. F11 and F12 are also available.
- To accommodate one-handed operation, BigKeys LX provides an Assist Mode. In Assist Mode, function keys can be produced by successively pressing F and the numeric key (rather than simultaneously pressing the 2 keys.)
- A single key depression causes one character to be sent to the computer no matter how long it is held down.
- Just plug BigKeys LX into your computer in place of the standard keyboard.
|BJ Adaptaciones||International, Spain||Yes||No||No|