The black and white Clevy Contrast Keyboard has been developed in close cooperation with various low vision experts. This keyboard provides a better contrast than the colored version, making it even more useful for the visually impaired. Furthermore, its color scheme makes this keyboard useable by people from every age group.
Source: BNC Distribution
- The Clevy Contrast Keyboard offers a very high contrast and an extra clear font. The individual keys are easier to differentiate because of their unique inverted printing.
- The keys of the Clevy Keyboard are 30% bigger and the characters on them even up to 4 times bigger than those on an average keyboard, making them simpler to find and easier to hit.
- The color scheme of the Clevy Contrast Keyboard clearly distincts the letter area from the other keys. Automatically, this also creates reference points making it easier for the user to identify the keys.
- The use of the function keys can easily be enabled by an on-board switch. When the switch is set to Function Keys Tool, function keys can be activated by simply pressing the letter f and the respective number (eg. f+1=F1).
- Clevy keyboards have internal steel frames and each individual key is mounted onto a high-quality, mechanical switch capable of handling well over 50 million keystrokes. Most keyboards on the market use membrane-type internal switches, which are far less durable and consistent.
Complementary products and Compatible products:
- "Complementary products" should be checked as compatible for the depicted device.
- "Compatible products" are functionally related with the switch mouse, but that does not mean that the "Complementary products" proposed are compatible.