The Clevy Keyboard is an attractively designed keyboard, designed to help teach writing and keyboard skills to young children. Its design also makes the Clevy Keyboard very suitable for keyboard users with a wide array of special needs.
Source: BNC Distribution
- The font in which the characters are printed onto the Clevy Keyboard’s keys is similar to the font used in traditional education of hand-writing, which makes keys immediately identifiable.
- The keys of the Clevy Keyboard are 30% bigger and the characters on them even up to 4 times bigger than those on an average keyboard, making them simpler to find and easier to hit.
- The differently coloured keys cleverly represent the different functional areas and make the keyboard fun for children to work with.
- The keys are arranged vertically to improve positioning of the hands and to make the appearance less cluttered. Unnecessary, distracting keys are left out.
- Clevy keyboards have internal steel frames and each individual key is mounted onto a high-quality, mechanical switch capable of handling well over 50 million keystrokes. Most keyboards on the market use membrane-type internal switches, which are far less durable and consistent.
- The keyboard’s housing is designed to guide possible spilled fluids straight through the keyboard, keeping these liquids away from the internal electronics.
- The use of the function keys can easily be enabled by an on-board switch. When the switch is set to Function Keys Tool, function keys can be activated by simply pressing the letter f and the respective number (eg. f+1=F1).
Complementary products and Compatible products:
- "Complementary products" should be checked as compatible for the depicted device.
- "Compatible products" are functionally related with the switch mouse, but that does not mean that the "Complementary products" proposed are compatible.
|BJ Adaptaciones||International, Spain||Yes||No||No|