Envision Glasses is a wearable device that significantly improves the daily life of blind and visually impaired people. It provides the most intuitive and easiest way to access all kinds of visual information around them. It's trained to recognise and speak out text, objects, people, colors, products and so much more. The Envision Glasses are designed to be worn all day with its comfortable, lightweight profile. The glasses come with two kinds of frame:
- Standard Titanium Frame is the lightweight minimal frame with no lenses.
- Smith Optics Frame is the designer spectacle frame with zero-power lenses you can replace with custom prescription lenses.
The Envision Glasses are a combination of the Google Glass 2 and Envision's award-winning AI technology. The technology, currently available on iOS and Android smartphones, already enables you and thousands of other users around the world to read all kinds of information. Like the app, the glasses use artificial intelligence to understand the world around you and speak the visual information back to you.
- Instant Text: This function is intended to read short pieces of text, like room numbers, street signs, food packaging, etc. This works with a live video feed, so you can scan around and the glasses will continue to speak out whatever text is in front of it.
- Scan Text: This enables you to read dense pieces of text like letters, books or magazines. You can snap a picture of those with the glass and it will present the out in an easy, accessible and explorable way. You will also have the option to export this text into various formats.
- Handwritten Text: This function is included within the Document Text itself, where it can intelligently identify and recognise handwritten text. So you can easily read greeting cards or post-it notes.
- Describe Scene: When you snap a picture with this option, the AI will do its best to describe what's in the image. This is great for getting a general sense of what is around you. You can also save these images, making it a great way for taking photographs.
- Detect Colors: This is a simple but useful function. When turned on, it will speak out the dominant colors in front of it. Useful when you need to pick the right dress.
- Find Person: When you have this function on and scan around with the glasses, it will give you a mild beep every time it sees a person in frame. You can also teach Envision the faces of your friend and family, so when their faces come in the frame, it will speak out their name to you.
- Find Objects: You can select from a list of objects and scan around with the glasses, which will beep whenever that object is in the frame. Great for finding that remote control on the couch or a dustbin in a room.
- Explore: With the Explore function, the glasses will consistently speak out the objects and people it detects around you. This is useful to familiarise yourself at a new place or just a fun activity when you are out for a stroll to know what's around.
- Video Call: Envision allows you to make a video call from within the glasses to a friend or a family who will have a companion app. With this, they see a direct video feed of the glasses, enabling them to help you out of any sticky situation. You can also choose to share additional information like your location on a map.
- Envision Glasses Body
- Envision Glasses Frame
- Envision Glasses Power Cable
- Envision Lifetime Subscription
- Let’s Get Started Booklet
- Multi-touch gesture touchpad.
- Ruggedization: Water and dust resistant.
- Charging & Data: USB Type-C, USB 2.0 480Mbps.
- LED: Privacy (camera), power (rear).
Optical Display Module
8Mp, 80 DFOV
- Microphones: 3 beam-forming microphones.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.x AoA.
- IMU: Single 6-axis Accel/Gyro, single 3-axis Mag.
- Power-saving features: On head detection sensor, and Eye-on screen sensor.