As the very first example of its kind, GlassOuse is a special mouse created alternatively for those who have trouble using their gadgets with any other input devices. As a Bluetooth mouse featuring built-in motion sensor, GlassOuse was designed to control the cursor with slight head movements and maximum accuracy while allowing the user to click by a bite or press of the lips on a blue “bite-click” button in the first version.
After it’s successful Indegogo campaign run, GlassOuse V1.1 has been used by thousands of people to connect technology in homes, schools, rehab centres, hospitals and support communities. Worn as regular glasses, GlassOuse helped many with its easy-for-daily-use while operating computers, phones, tablets and Smart TVs.
Next-generation, GlassOuse V1.2 offers a great selection of switch options to customize itself as a based-on-the-need device in the assistive tech world. Crafted to be more flexible, GlassOuse V1.2 can be used with our without compatible switch options based on the desired usage. This greater customization allows different patient groups to use the device effectively.
In September 2020, we upgraded the previous version of the device to GlassOuse V1.3. The newer version is now compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 for low latency and accuracy. With improved battery life, Glassouse can be used longer than the previous versions. It also sports a stronger and more durable material build.
- Designed genuinely for daily use, GlassOuse is worn like a pair of glasses and connects to mobile phones, computers, tablets, and Smart TVs via Bluetooth to revolutionize the technology used for those with restricted mobility.
- GlassOuse uses 9-axis gyroscope to detect even the slightest head movements to move the cursor. To perform clicking actions, you can choose the most suitable switch control option from G-Switch Series according to your needs or you can use GlassOuse V1.3 directly via Dwell software.
- Power button
- Reset button
- Charging: Red LED is seen continuously on the device
- Charging is complete: No LED light on the device
- Bluetooth is searching for a connection: LED blinks Blue
- Bluetooth connection is active: LED is continuously Blue
- Low battery: LED blinks Red
Angle of use: GlassOuse V1.3 can be used in a 180° horizontal or 160° vertical angle. Please do not use it while reclining fully or looking at the ground.
|Complex movements (head)||High|
- Computer (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Chrome OS)
- Tablet (Android, iPadOS13, Windows, Chrome OS)
- Mobile (Android, iOS13, Windows, Chrome OS)
- SmartTV (Android)