Key Mapper is a free and open source Android app that can map a single or multiple key events to a custom action. The aim of this project is to allow anyone to map their buttons in any combination to anything.
Source: KeyMapper project
Website of the entity
Installed and tested by AT Observatory
- You can combine multiple keys from a specific device or any device to form a "trigger".
- Each trigger can have multiple actions.
- The keys can be set to be pressed at the same time or one after another in a sequence.
- Keys can be remapped when they are short pressed, long pressed or double pressed.
- A keymap can have a set of "constraints" so it only has an effect in certain situations.
Specifications / Requirements
Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Open Source License
Analysis and assessment
Platform user rating (0-5)
Rating functional information (0-5)
Rating technical information (0-5)