SITPLUS is a free software (GNU GPL) framework whose main goal is to provide ludic-therapeutic activities for people with disabilities. It offers new forms of interaction based on computer vision, voice and other peripherals to produce a result in the form of image and sound. Inspired by the cause and effect applications, SITPLUS provides a tool for continuous and remote interaction, attainable to the majority of people with cognitive, sensory and physical disabilities.
- Interaction based on motion picked up using a camera or a Wii Remote controller, and the user's own voice.
- Motion can be turned into MIDI sound and graphics. Specifically, a MIDI note player and a simple graphical engine are provided. Both can be customized adding new scores, pictures and behaviours.
- User's voice can be used to control the graphical output. Additionally, the voice can be processed using digital effects such as reverberation, echo or pitch shift before sending it back to the loudspeakers.
- Different inputs methods can be used simultaneously.
- Built-in scores and image banks.
- Graphical UI which allows to tune the behaviour of the software in real-time.
- Modular design which allows to develop new activities using a data-flow based scripting language.
- Compatible with GNU/Linux and Windows.
Además de los requisitos anteriores, para ejecutar correctamente SITPLUS necesita un ordenador personal con:
- Tarjeta de sonido y altavoces
- Cámara web (webcam de alta calidad recomendada)
- (Opcional pero recomendado) Buen sistema de sonido y pantalla secundaria o proyector.
También hay que instalar las siguientes aplicaciones:
|CREA Sistemas Informáticos||Internet, Spain|