- Fixed a bug with making WebbIE default browser: should now work.
- Fixed font and appearance for text view, select forms.
- Added colour dialog option to set foreground/background colours.
- Now uses IE11 rendering.
- Made most forms maximised.
- Fixed bug with many input buttons not working.
- Added ability to download/open VIDEO and AUDIO HTML5 elements directly in your default media player: just hit Open. Doesn't work with embedded data URI elements.
- Shortcut keys for media play: Ctrl+P play, Ctrl+O open, Space stop.
- Fixed case-sensitive urls not working when typed into address bar.
WebbIE lets you browse web pages, search the web, fill in forms, do ecommerce, and use online email, all in a highly-usable text-only display that works with any screenreader. WebbIE is free.
MozBraille is an extension to transform Mozilla or Firefox to a stand alone accessible Internet browser designed for blind or partially sighted users .
A web browser (commonly referred to as a browser) is a software application for retrieving, presenting and traversing information resources on the World Wide Web. An information resource is identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI/URL) and may be a web page, image, video or other piece of content. Hyperlinks present in resources enable users easily to navigate their browsers to related resources.
Source: Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_browser)
Tap into Assistive Technology - ZAC stands for Zone for Autistic Children and it is a nice self-enclosed browser that was developed by a grandfather for his grandson in 2008. ZAC Browser allows children to access games, puzzles, music, etc. on the Internet all from one site making it a safe environment for playing on the internet...
"WWAAC Web Browser" is an alternative Web browser for people with communication and/or cognitive impairments.
The World-Wide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (WWAAC) project is a pan-european initiative to make web and email-based technology more accessible to people with communication, language and/or cognitive impairment.