"Enable Viacam" (eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head.
Enable Viacam (aka eViacam) is a free mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard PCs equipped with a web camera. No additional hardware is required. Based on the award winning Facial Mouse software.
With eViacam, you will be able to control your computer without using your hands. eViacam uses an standard web camera to track your face motion and move the mouse pointer accordingly. It also provides several methods for clicking.
Source: CREA Sistemas Informáticos
- Hands-free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Wireless: Works with any good quality webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Easiness and simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive use. The integrated configuration wizard gets you started easily.
- Customizability: Pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
- User autonomy: Specifically designed to eliminate the need for assistance after installation.
Figure 4: Text Click window
|CREA Sistemas Informáticos||Internet, Spain|