- Added runtime detection of pulseaudio, with fallback to portaudio if pulse is not running. Use build option "AUDIO=runtime" in the makefile.
- Fixed crash on re-initializing libespeak.
- SSML. Commands such as and were ignored if they were inside a multiword group (defined in *_list).
- Fixed. SSML. Don't omit event for words which are recognized as pairs (such as "of the").
- SSML: Keep the original voice variant across SSML xml:lang changes.
- SSML: Use the original language sub-type (eg. en-sc) when SSML xml:lang changes to a compatible language.
- SSML , increase volume for "strong" and "x-strong".
- SSML Fix bug where was ignored at end of clause.
- SSML: Fix problem where speed can get set to minimum after a tag.
- SSML: Fixed bug where SSML voice change didn't remember an initially specified Klatt variant.
- Mbrola: Add support for voices: vz1, mx1, mx2. Mbrola: Amplitude changes now apply also to mbrola voices.
- Mbrola: "voicing" attribute in mbrola voice files can be sued to adjust the loudness of the mbrola voice.
- *_list: $combine. Don't combine with the next word if it uses a different language translator.
- *_list: $dot attribute was ignored for multi-word entries.
- Phoneme definition files. Phoneme programs. Added condition "isTranslationGiven" to test whether a phoneme has been specified explicitly for a word in *_list.
- Lang=Hindi: Suppress some [@] vowels.
- Lang=Spanish, fix missing "y" in numbers such as "21".
- Lang=EN-US: Don't add 'intrusive r' between phoneme [i@] and a following vowel. lang=EN-US, distinguish phonemes [aI@] and [aI3] (compare "diet", "tired").