TapTapSee is designed to help the blind and visually impaired identify objects they encounter in their daily lives.
Simply double tap the screen to take a photo of anything, at any angle, and hear the app speak the identification back to you (Note: Spoken identification requires VoiceOver to be turned on).
TapTapSee helps the blind and visually impaired become more independent in their day-to-day activities.
TapTapSee has been a huge hit with users taking thousands of pictures per-day. It has garnered multiple podcasts, reviews, as well as positive feedback within the community.
Source: CamFind Inc.
|TapTapSee 3.1.0 (iOS)|
- Rotor reader
- Flash toggle
- Auto-focus notification
- Identify images from your Camera Roll
- Repeat last image identification
- Share identification via text, email, or social media
- Barcode reader
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.