- Compatible with IE 7 and Vista
- All functions (except third party) no longer rely upon external scripts.
- Most functions (where applicable) work across frames & iframes
- HTML validator - checks files from a local server or folder.
- Log window: when the log text box is opened, any messages that a function provides are written to the log window (instead of an alert box).
- Text can also be entered into the log text box. this info can be saved to a text file.
- Open in Firefox and opera buttons: opens the current page in firefox or Opera (if installed)
- HTML validation quick check: returns summary check results from the W3C validator.
- Frames list: provides access to any framed documents
- Generated source highlighter: generated source views with elements highlighted.
- Focus highlighter
- Functional Accessibility Evaluator
- Plus others and upgrades to existing functions