- Updated to latest Color Contrast Analyser: reports results to one decimal place and has a simpler reporting format.
- Updated to latest aViewer to improve robustness.
- Include the luminosity analyzer script to check color contrast ratios.
- Check the page with Tenon.
- Use latest W3C Validators (some of the previous validation/testing services have been removed).
- ‘Show ARIA’ lists all elements with ARIA info in a new window.
- Make ‘partial source’ more robust.
- Fail gracefully when popup blocking is detected.
- Bugfixes for many other scripts, particularly in relation to IE 10 and 11 compatibility.
- The UI is now more consistent; the toolbar has only drop-down menus; no more menu-buttons (they were not present on every menu and caused the drop-downs to be hard to activate).
- WAT tells you whether it’s running in 32- or 64-bit mode and what the installed version is.
- Simpler build process using Inno Setup and a couple of batch files, to allow you to build 32-bit and 32-and-64-bit versions of WAT. It grabs the version number and puts it into the filename of the setup.exe file, for easy reference.
- Removed development bottleneck caused by Translation.ini being seen by git as a binary, rather than a text, file.
- Update documentation in accordance with the above changes.
- Add some basic information on contributing to the repo.