The "head-operated mouse" is an alternative mouse designed for people who are unable to use their hands. It detects the user's head movements with different techniques (such as facial recognition and infrared or ultrasound devices) and it is transmited as a movement of the pointer in the screen. The "click" and other functions of the mouse buttons are usually emulated with a program which is usually included with the product, or using a virtual mouse (for instance, Point-N-Click for Windows). Furthermore, if the user has some type of mobility, an additional pusher can be used for the click function.
"Quha Zono" is a mouse replacement device that moves the pointer as you move your head.
Quha oy is a Finnish high quality electronics R&D and manufacturing company. It was founded in 2012 to produce electronic computer access devices for people with special needs.
- Check for updates
- Added new sound for left down mouse when drag&drop is used
- Added -d command line flag
- Improved "About" dialog aesthetics
- Fixed bug [ID:3548107]: allow higher smoothing values
- Fixed: Russian help not available on linux
- Translations updated: ca, es, de, fr, gl, he, pt_BR & ru
- Thanks to:
- Cristiano Bieder (de)
- Sébastien Lecointre (fr)
- Miguel Bouzada (gl)
- Yaron Shahrabani (he)
- Wellyngton de Oliveira (pt_BR)
- Sergey Shkurat (ru)
- Fixed minor issues
- Added new translations
- Russian (application and manual, thanks to Sergey Shkurat)
- Portuguese (application, thanks to Wellyngton de Oliveira)
"Enable Viacam" (eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head.
"TrackerPro" es un dispositivo que permite controlar el puntero del ratón simplemente moviendo la cabeza.
"HeadMouse" es un ratón facial gratuito que permite manejar el puntero del ratón con los movimientos de la cabeza.